Installation, service, and inspection of Fire alarm systems in accordance with NFPA72 requirements.
Fire Alarm System Inspection & Testing include:
- Inspect all Head End Panels & Equipment
- Test all Life Safety System Devices & Functionality
- Test all detectors & end-of-line devices
- Verify Battery/Power Loss Functionality
- Test System with Monitoring Agency
- Document Testing & Verify training of Entity Staff
We are UL Listed (Underwriters Laboratories) , FM Approved (FM approvals is the independent testing arm of international insurance carrier), and active National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) members.
That is why Pro-Tech International fire alarm and monitoring tools and reports are all designed to help make entering, maintaining, testing, and reporting on your accounts extremely easy. In fact, many of our tools & reports are designed and developed with the assistance of our fire alarm dealers.